The multi-faceted role of the Communications Department is to communicate with constituents on behalf of the Alberta Conference Administration, communicate with communities throughout Alberta and the Northwest Territories about the Seventh-day Adventist Church—either directly or indirectly through local church communication directors—and serve as a resource for pastors, local church leaders, and Conference office departmental directors and support staff.
Communications & IT Director
(403) 342.5044 ext. 224
Assistant Media Director
(403) 342-5044 ext. 211
(403) 342-5044 ext.226
Related Department Downloads
- Alberta Adventist News (AAN) Archive
- Alberta Adventist News (AAN) Submission Guidelines
- Obituary Form for Canadian Adventist Messenger
- Adventist Review & Messenger Subscription Form
- Church Communication Leader Job Description
- 2012 Constituency Report
- Adventist News Network: The official news service of the Seventh-day Adventist world church.
- Praticing Communicating: Official Communication Publication of the North American Division and the Society of Adventist Communicators.
- Society of Adventist Communicators
- Communication Seminars (Inter-American Division)
- Canadian Union News
Other Communication Resources
- Global Identity Kit
- Global Identity Standard Manual
- Communication Director (Quick Start Guide)
- Communication Certification Program Overview (CCP)
- Adventist News Network (ANN) Manual: A Guide to Connecting and Reflecting a Global Community of Faith
- Adventist Mission DVD Online - The Adventist Mission DVD features stories about the 13th Sabbath offering along with stories about mission from around the globe.
- Revived By His Word - Daily Bible Reading Plan.
AdventSource Ministry Catalogs
AdventSource has produced 12 new catalogs for the ministries listed below. You can order printed copies at adventsource.org or call 402.486.8800 or else download the PDFs linked below.
- Adult Sabbath School PDF
- Children’s Ministries PDF
- Communication and Technology PDF
- Elder, Deacon, Deaconess, Treasurer, and Church Clerk PDF
- Family, Men’s, and Single Adult Ministries PDF
- Health Ministries PDF
- Pathfinder and Adventurer Club PDF
- Pastor PDF
- Personal and Prison Ministries PDF
- Stewardship PDF
- Youth Ministries PDF
- Women’s Ministries PDF
- Atlantic Union - GLEANER
- Canadian Adventist - MESSENGER
- Columbia Union - VISITOR
- Lake Union - HERALD
- Mid-America - OUTLOOK
- North Pacific Union - GLEANER
- Pacific Union - RECORDER
- Southern - TIDINGS
- Southwestern Union - RECORD