The Dates for Camp Meeting 2014 are July 11-19.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
LIVE STREAM CAMP MEETING 2014 (CLICK TO PLAY)
Schedule can be viewed at Camp Meeting Schedule.
Thank you for listening to the LIVE stream of camp meeting. There were approximately 355 listeners during the week.
AUDIO - Main Sessions and Seminars (Please click link below.)
Camp Meeting 2014 http://www.albertaadventist.ca/podcastlist.php?channel=13
To register for a spot at camp meeting, please contact Penny at (403) 342-5044 ext. 201 or by email at email@example.com.
- Camp Meeting Brochure (25.3 MB)
- Camp Meeting Schedule
- Camp Meeting Seminars
- Church Bulletin Insert
- Walking Together - Becoming ONE (High Resolution Graphic)
- Meal Schedule
- Meal Price List
- Opening Meeting: Friday, July 11, 7:00 p.m. - Dan Jackson, President of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
- Saturday, July 12, 10:45 a.m. - John Bradshaw, It Is Written US
- Saturday, July 12, 7:00 p.m. - Dan Jackson
- Friday, July 18, 7:00 p.m. - Shawn Boonstra, Speaker/Director Voice of Prophecy (VOP)
- Saturday, July 19, 10:45 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. - Shawn Boonstra
- Monday, July 14 - Friday, July 18 (9 a.m.) - John Bradshaw, It Is Written US
- Monday, July 14 - 17 (7 p.m.) - Mansfield Edwards, President of the Ontario Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
President, North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
It Is Written - US
Speaker/Director Voice of Prophecy (VOP)
President, Ontario Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Darlene Blaney, Volunteer Co-ordinator - Health Ministries Alberta Adventist Conference; President & Educational Director, Total Health School of Nutrition
- Chris Holland, Speaker/Director -It Is Written Canada
- Jason O'Rourke, Emergency Department & Neurological ICU Chaplain -Florida Adventist Hospital (Orlando)
- Don Corkum, Church Plant Director - Alberta Adventist Conference
- Willie & Wilma Lee, Director SWRC Family Ministries
- Stephen Reasor, Pastor Bentley, Blackfalds & Rocky Mountain House Churches - Alberta Adventist Conference
- Ron Schafer, Physical Education - Canadian University College
- Carolyn Sutton, Author, Producer & Co-host at Better Life TV
- Jim Sutton, Volunteer at Adventist World Radio, Building for Christ Ministries, Prison Ministries
- Bill Spangler, Mediator - Alberta Family Justice
Willie & Wilma Lee
Meal Prices for 2014Individual Meal Tickets:
Ages 0-3 (free)
Ages 4-9 Ages 10 and up
Breakfast $5 Breakfast $8
Lunch $8 Lunch $11
Supper $6 Supper $9
Please note: No refunds on meal tickets.
Breakfast - 7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
Lunch - 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Supper - 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
(Menu on page 12)
Meal Package Pricing:
Seniors 65+ Full Package (26 meals) – $195 before July 1, $205 after July 1.
Full Package (26 meals) - $205 before July 1, $220 after July 1.
Lunch Package (7 meals) - $70
No meal tickets will be sold during Sabbath hours.
Please purchase your Sabbath meal tickets at the camp office before 9 p.m. on Fridays.