Wills are Essential
Whatever your age, having a will saves your family stress, grief, and unnecessary cost. They are a part of good stewardship.
- Call Lynn McDowell at (403) 342-5044 x 233.
- Review the Wills Checklist of essential items to consider (link below).
- Fill out the Personal Information Fillable Form (link below). This form, and the Wills Checklist, contain the information that will be required in your will.
- The “Wills” link (also below) has several other useful resources including Wills for Changing Lives, an overview of wills and associated documents in Alberta.
- Wills Checklist
- Personal Information Fillable Form
- Statement of Faith Form (Optional additional to will, not required)
- Wills for Changing Lives
Members who work with the Director of Planned Giving to give will instructions for the lawyer of their choice are eligible to be reimbursed up to $300 for spouses or $200 per individual (no spouse).