Read Alberta Adventist News (AAN)
The Alberta Adventist News is a quarterly magazine produced by the Communications Department of the Alberta Seventh-day Adventist Conference. The purpose of the AAN is to inform and encourage the church members of the Alberta Conference.
Promote Alberta Adventist News
Promote the latest version of Alberta Adventist News (AAN) Magazine in your congregation.
- Subscribe to www.issuu.com/abadventist
- Subscribe to the Alberta Conference Communications Updates by texting
Please take note of the following guidelines for all Alberta Adventist News (AAN) submissions:
- All article submissions must be in Microsoft Word or PDF Format. (articles posted or written in the body of an email will not be accepted)
- All photo submissions need to be in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, NEF, or PSD format. Photos must be:
- HIGH RESOLUTION,
- 300 dpi, or 355 dpi
- Preferred file size 3MB to 5MB (minimum of 2MB).
- Please include captions for each photo (what is the picture about? Who’s in it? Etc.)
- Please include photo credits for each image (who took it?)
- Please submit release form for those appearing in photographs (We need written permission that they are okay having their photo published in our magazine).
- Please submit all the above items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|March||January 15 (by 12 noon)|
|June||April 15 (by 12 noon)|
|September||July 15 (by 12 noon)|
|December||October 15 (by 12 noon)|
NOTE: If the submission deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, then submit by the next available business day.
Alberta Adventist News Archives
View previous editions of the Alberta Adventist News (AAN) magazine at https://issuu.com/abadventist or click the links below.