The Dates for Camp Meeting 2014 are July 11-19.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
LIVE STREAM CAMP MEETING 2014 (CLICK TO PLAY)
Schedule can be viewed at Camp Meeting Schedule.
Thank you for listening to the LIVE stream of camp meeting. There were approximately 355 listeners during the week.
Main Sessions and Seminars:
Camp Meeting 2014
Camp Meeting Brochure (PDF) (25.3 MB)
- Opening Meeting: Friday, July 11, 7:00 p.m. - Dan Jackson, President of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
- Saturday, July 12, 10:45 a.m. - John Bradshaw, It Is Written US
- Saturday, July 12, 7:00 p.m. - Dan Jackson
- Friday, July 18, 7:00 p.m. - Shawn Boonstra, Speaker/Director Voice of Prophecy (VOP)
- Saturday, July 19, 10:45 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. - Shawn Boonstra
- Monday, July 14 - Friday, July 18 (9 a.m.) - John Bradshaw, It Is Written US
- Monday, July 14 - 17 (7 p.m.) - Mansfield Edwards, President of the Ontario Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
President, North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
It Is Written - US
Speaker/Director Voice of Prophecy (VOP)
President, Ontario Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Darlene Blaney, Volunteer Co-ordinator - Health Ministries Alberta Adventist Conference; President & Educational Director, Total Health School of Nutrition
Chris Holland, Speaker/Director -It Is Written Canada
Jason O'Rourke, Emergency Department & Neurological ICU Chaplain -Florida Adventist Hospital (Orlando)
Don Corkum, Church Plant Director - Alberta Adventist Conference
Willie & Wilma Lee, Director SWRC Family Ministries
Stephen Reasor, Pastor Bentley, Blackfalds & Rocky Mountain House Churches - Alberta Adventist Conference
Ron Schafer, Physical Education - Canadian University College
Carolyn Sutton, Author, Producer & Co-host at Better Life TV
Jim Sutton, Volunteer at Adventist World Radio, Building for Christ Ministries, Prison Ministries
Bill Spangler, Mediator - Alberta Family Justice
Meal Prices for 2014
Individual Meal Tickets:
Ages 0-3 (free)
Ages 4-9 Ages 10 and up
Breakfast $5 Breakfast $8
Lunch $8 Lunch $11
Supper $6 Supper $9
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds on meal tickets.
Meal Ticket Packages:
Seniors 65+ Full Package (26 meals) – $195 before July 1, $205 after July 1.
Full Package (26 meals) - $205 before July 1, $220 after July 1.
Lunch Package (7 meals) - $70
No meal tickets will be sold during Sabbath hours.
Please purchase your Sabbath meal tickets at the camp office before 9 p.m. on Fridays.
Breakfast - 7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
Lunch - 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Supper - 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
(Menu on page 12)
Map to Foothills Camp