Camp Meeting Dates for 2017:
July 14 - 22
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
To register for a spot at camp meeting, please contact Penny at (403) 342-5044 ext. 201 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High Resolution Graphic - (PNG)
- Schedule (PDF)
- Breakout Sessions (PDF)
- Meal Schedule (PDF)
- MAP Foothills Camp Layout (PDF)
- MAP Directions to Foothills Camp (PDF)
- Camp Meeting Brochure (PDF)
- Recordings Order Form (PDF)
- All MP3 files of Seminars and Sessions (ZIP file) - 1.5 GB
- 2018 CAMP MEETING REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
AUDIO (MP3) - Main Sessions and Seminars (Please click link below.)
LIVESTREAM AUDIO (JULY 14 - 22)
Please Note: Internet connection at Foothills Camp is intermittent at times. This may affect the ability and quality of the livestream feed going out.
MAIN AUDITORIUM SPEAKERS
- Opening Meeting: Friday, July 14, 7:00 p.m. - Gordon Pifher
- Saturday, July 15, 10:45 a.m. - Gordon Pifher
- Saturday, July 15, 7:00 p.m. - Gordon Pifher
- Sunday, July 16 (7:00 p.m.) Musical Concert with Pamela Lister
- Monday, July 17, 11:00 a.m. - Gary Hodder
- Tuesday, July 18, 11:00 a.m. - Brad Thorp
- Wednesday, July 19 - Friday, July 21 (11:00 a.m.) - Julian Archer
- Monday, July 17, 7:00 p.m. - Brad Thorp
- Tuesday, July 18, 7:00 p.m. - Julian Archer
- Wednesday, July 19 - Thursday, July 20 (7:00 p.m.) - Brad Thorp
- Friday, July 21, 7:00 p.m. - Hyveth Williams
- Saturday, July 22, 10:45 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. - Hyveth Williams
VP for Media
Seventh-day Adventist Church
North American Division
Assistant to the President for Evangelism Outreach
CEO Author and Entrepreneur
Professor/Director of Homiletics
Andrews University Seminary
SEMINARS AT A GLANCE
Greater New York Conference
Settlement Practitioner &
Coordinator - Learning Together Program
Central Alberta Refugee Effort (C.A.R.E.)
Faith for Today
Church Planting Coordinator
Assistant Proffessor of Biology
Women's Ministry Director
Retired Conference President
Personal Ministries Director
MEAL PRICES FOR 2017
Packages: (Adult Only)
FULL - Friday, July 14 supper to Sunday, July 23 breakfast (25 meals)
(No Sunday lunch due to International Food Fair)
Package Pricing if purchased by June 15, 2017 (contact Penny at the conference office)
Full Package SENIORS 65+ $220.00
Full Package (ages 10+) $230.00
Package Pricing after June 15, 2017
Full Package SENIORS 65+ $235.00
Full Package (ages 10+) $250.00
Individual Meal Tickets
Breakfast (ages 10+) $10
Lunch (ages 10+) $10
Supper/Dinner (ages 10+) $10
Breakfast (ages 4-9) $7
Lunch (ages 4-9) $7
Supper/Dinner (ages 4-9) $7
Children 3 and under eat free
Meal tickets can be purchased in advance until July 11 by calling Penny at (403) 342-5044, ext 201 and can be picked up at the camp office upon arrival. Starting July 14, please purchase meal tickets at the camp office.
No Refunds on Meal Tickets
No meal tickets will be sold during Sabbath hours.
Please purchase your Sabbath meal tickets at the camp office before 9 p.m. on Fridays.
Camp Meeting Meal Times:
Breakfast 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
Lunch 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Sabbath Lunch 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Supper 5:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Map to Foothills Camp