Dear Alberta Conference Employees & Members:
There have been requests for clarification and reliable information regarding Brad Dahr and the Seventh-day Adventist Church including where to direct further questions (more info).
INQUIRIES INTENDED FOR THE CHURCH
Please direct all church related questions as follows:
- MEDIA INQUIRIES: Please direct all media inquiries regarding this matter, whether public or private, to Evaldo Vicente, Communication Director of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada, via email email@example.com
- ALL OTHER INQUIRIES: Please direct all other inquiries intended for the Church about this matter, whether public or private, to Troy McQueen, Communication Director of the Alberta Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 587-815-8799
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
If you are a church or school leader and a member or local community member asks you for information from the Alberta Conference perspective:
- Feel free to share the two official statements that we have published from the Alberta Conference (Statement #1 and Statement #2)
- Feel free to share the RCMP Press Release and any communication that the RCMP publicly posts on their websites regarding the case. Alberta RCMP charge a male for sexual offences against children and are seeking possible additional victims or witnesses | Royal Canadian Mounted Police (rcmp-grc.gc.ca)
- Feel free to share the April 16, 2021, CBC Press release. Edmonton man charged in child sex offences, other victims sought in Alberta, B.C, N.W.T. | CBC News
- Encourage anyone who may have further information to contact the RCMP directly as outlined on the RCMP Press Release listed in #2 above.
- Ensure each of your boards, local leaders, members, students, and staff are aware of the above communications.
- Refer media to Evaldo Vicente and all other requests to the Alberta Conference communications department email@example.com.